Book now

Car rental?
Interested in flight fare Amsterdam-Curacao?

    Accommodation:

    Car rental:

    Interested in flight-fare Amsterdam-Curacao?

    Would you like to make a reservation? Please fill out the form on this page.
    We will contact you directly.
    (Sometimes the form gives an error, in that case please send us an email ot whatsapp message, we will respond immediately.)

    Do you have questions, or do you wish to receive more information?
    Please send an email to info@jankok-lodges.com. We will contact you as soon as possible.

    We are also available by phone / whatsapp:
    + 599 9 513 9249

    In addition to your accommodation and car, we are also more than happy to arrange your flight Amsterdam-Curacao.
    When you reserve the accommodation and flight package with us, accommodation and flight are covered by the warranty conditions of SGR and ANVR.
    This means, among other things, return warranty in case of a negative travel advice. A safe feeling!

    In order to guarantee your reservation, we ask for a deposit of 30%, to be done within 5 days after your reservation. The remaining 70% needs to be paid 8 weeks prior to your arrival at Jan Kok Lodges. When the total amount for the accommodation is € 500 or less, the deposit is 100%. In case your stay is longer than 21 nights, the deposit is 40% and needs to be done within 5 days after your reservation. The remaining 60% needs to be paid 10 weeks prior to your arrival at Jan Kok Lodges.

    All amounts easily can be transfered to (international) our bankaccount.

    Read the general rental conditions of Jan Kok Lodges here.

    In addition to the general rental conditions of Jan Kok Lodges: If the Covid restrictions in your home country or in Curacao on the day of departure are such that a trip to Curacao is not possible due to (1.) quarantine obligation in Curacao (as a general duty not due to a positive test or vaccination related) or (2.) a closed airspace, you will receive a voucher for the amount received by Jan Kok Lodges (a negative travel advise, a positive test/late test result or other test and/or vaccine related issues do not fall under this condition). The voucher has a validity of 5 years. In all other cases, the general rental conditions of Jan Kok Lodges apply. We recommend all our guests to arrange a travel and cancellation insurance with Covid coverage.

    Jan Kok Lodges is a trade name of Dutch Caribbean Dreams NV. Dutch Caribbean Dreams NV is registered with the Curacao Chamber of Commerce under number 125130. The CRIB number of Dutch Caribbean Dreams NV is 102319741.

    Good to know

    Excellent hygiene and cleanliness are always a matter of course at the Lodges. Our focus is continuously on this so that your stay at Jan Kok Lodges is guaranteed as comfortable as possible.

    In case you have any concerns about your health, please let us know and we’ll be happy to assist you immediately.

    We understand that current times might be a challenge for your travel plans.
    We do want to emphasize that, as a small family-owned resort, we do our utmost to offer flexibility to reservations.

    You will feel safe, secure, comfortable and right at home at Jan Kok Lodges.